Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Super Fun Vacation Photos from Israel

Here are some fun photos from my 2 week trip to Israel....

Grandfather Shlomo and Grandmother Hana
Dan, Miri, Dad, Mom, and baby nephew Michael on the lower left.

Donna and Gabriel
Little brother and big sister?
Miri Feldman-Peck and I at the vista point on the Galilee in northern Israel.
Mom on boat during my marathon swim.

Me at the finish line with nephew Gabriel Alpin on my arm.
Checking out my wrinkled hands after more than 
3 hours of swimming with nephew Nathaniel.

Check out this wrinkled hand yourself.

Mom and uncle Dave remembering their late aunt and uncle Eliza and Tzvi.

Mom, me, dad and Jon outside the Roman amphitheater in Ceasaria.
2000 year old Ceasaria Roman Theatre
Me in front of the former Roman Temple in Ceasaria.
Ruins of Temple and Church at Ceasaria
         
Donna and I at outdoor restaurant cafe in Ceasaria.
         
Donna and I floating in the Dead Sea.
        

No comments:

Followers