Monday, April 27, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
On the sidelines of the Durban II conference in Geneva on Tuesday, a member of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's entourage accosted Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Elie Wiesel and began screaming "Zio-Nazi" at the Holocaust survivor.
The incident was caught on tape by Simon Wiesenthal Center's Latin American Representative Sergio Widder.
Ahmadinejad, who attended the international conference against racism along with a 180 Iranian representatives, was the only head of state to accept the United Nations' invitation to speak before the delegates.
Dozens of Western diplomats walked out during Ahmadinejad's speech and a pair of rainbow-wigged protesters threw clown noses at Iran's hard-line leader Monday when he called Israel the most cruel and repressive racist regime.
The United Nations said on Tuesday that Ahmadinejad dropped a reference to Holocaust denial from his speech the previous day at the Durban II conference.
The controversial conference, which many states boycotted for fear it would single out Israel for criticism, coincided with the eve of Israel's Holocaust Remembrance Day.
Sirens sounded across Israel for two minutes Tuesday morning, as Israelis stood in solemn silence to remember the victims of the Nazi World War II genocide. As the sirens sounded at 10 am, traffic came to a total standstill. Drivers stood next to their cars and pedestrians stopped walking, many of them standing to attention or with their heads bowed.
Holocaust Memorial Day began Monday night with a ceremony at Jerusalem's Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial Institute, attended by state leaders, foreign diplomats, and Holocaust survivors and their relatives.
Six survivors lit six beacons honouring the 6 million Jews killed by the Nazis and their collaborators.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
This evening, Eyal Feldman is scheduled for a live in-studio interview with Derek and Romaine of Sirius XM Satellite Radio on Wednesday, April 15th at 7:05 pm est. The interview will last about 20 – 30 minutes. This will broadcast live on Sirius Satellite Radio channel OutQ, Sirius 109 and XM 98. Listeners and fans are welcome to participate by calling 866-305-6887.
I am gonna have tons of fun and give out tons of free products! So listen in!
Learn more on show Derek and Romain on Sirius Out Q Radio Channel.
To Learn more about Boy Butter please visit, www.boybutter.com
Friday, April 10, 2009
Amateur celebrity paparazzi brother sister team, Eyal Feldman, an internationally renowned personal lubricant tycoon owner of Boy Butter along with his startlingly gorgeous and versatilely talented super model and TV host dynamo, Donna Feldman, were seen outside a Calabasas Albertsons stalking the elusive and always hot pink regional LA celebrity Angelyne, who is normally spotted driving her infamous pink corvette around town.
"We took some photos posing in front of the car and we were perfectly filled with glee." says Eyal Feldman.
Monday, April 6, 2009
By Donna Feldman
From a degree in fashion marketing/merchandising and years of modeling in swimsuits, I've gathered enough information to give you some helpful secret tips to finding the best swimsuit for your body shape.
Like most women, I'm sure you get confused which type of swimwear will go with your body type and sometimes panic everytime swimsuit season comes around the corner. Well fear no more! I have come up with a style guide to make you look and feel your best .There is no doubt that right kind of swimwear can highlight your great body parts while concealing your body flaws. All it takes is identifying your body type and then finding the swimsuit that's most flattering on you. The goal is to conceal the parts you don't love and show off the parts you do; while finding the perfect kind of swimwear just for you!
1. For disguising your shape, go for a one piece suit only as it will control your tummy area in the best way. Sometimes these suits looks simple from the outside, but they actually have hidden control panels which can flatten your tummy, giving you a sleek, sexy look on the beach! Wearing bold printed swimwear is also a great way to disguise your body shape.
2. If you feel that your legs are short or not very toned, then try a high cut leg, which will make your legs appear longer. The other shapes you can try are bikinis that tie on the sides. You can pull up the sides and adjust to wherever you feel most comfortable.
3. If you are very self conscious about your backside and have more of a pear shaped frame, then a hipster style short can be a good option. A hipster style boy short will give you a better coverage around your hips and bottom. Not only is it stylish, but it's very flattering ! Another great alternative are skirted swim suits which come in many different styles and patterns. The skirt flatters a fuller bottomed body type and will give you a more balance look will give you the confidence you need poolside.
4. If you have a smaller bust and want to enhance it the most you can then you have 2 great options. You can either try a halter bikini top that has a seam just under the bust line or a sexy padded underwire style. There is no reason why you should save the sexy push up bra style for lingerie puropses only.
5. If you have more of an athletic swimmers slender body then a belted bathing suit bottom could give a nice illusion of a defined waistline. You can aport that classic bond-girl inspired suit that never goes out of style!
The bottom line is Comfort = Confidence. This is huge factor when determining which suit to buy. If you are comfortable then your confidence will shine through. When you have confidence it won't matter which body part isn't exactly perfect because your positive attitude will conceal any flaws Confidence is what a man finds sexy and when you strut your stuff in your most flattering swimsuit, you will be the hottest girl out there! You don't want to feel scared to get up from your beach-chair. You also want to make sure to buy a suit made with good quality fabric and lining. Trust me, you don't want to buy a suit that can fly off the moment you move around in the pool! Wether it's support, control, or enhancements you need there are so many different options out there to help you when picking the right swimsuit . Luckily BestSwimwear.com gives us as countless amazing options to choose from!
For more on Donna check out www.DonnaFeldman.net
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Visiting the family in LA for passover and I just was feeling nice, warm and fuzzy. Here is a picture of my parents a little while ago and me dancing with my mom. Passover is in a couple days and I love spending it with the whole family. Good times.