Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Booty Bling and Boy Butter


Product Review: Crystal Delights Glass Plug with Boy Butter A new company called Virtually Adult offered me their Crystal Delights glass plug to review, and I jumped at the chance. I have been coveting two things (okay, I covet a lot of things, but two of them include…) for a long time: a glass plug, and a jeweled plug. This was the best of both! I received the beautiful glass plug with a clear jewel in the base, and it really is gorgeous.




The plug came in a padded black bag that closes easily with two elastic straps. It’s a great storage case, and along with keeping the plug safe, no one would have any clue what was in it. Along with the plug, I received a sample of water-based Boy Butter, You'll Never Know it isn't Boy Butter with the plug.  To read the rest of the article, please click here.

No comments:

Followers