Sunday, February 6, 2011

Boy Butter World Tour 2011 - Update 2/6/11

Well Ft. Lauderdale was wonderful, the weather ideal, the beaches are blue, the people are friendly and the Allure of the Seas is about to depart with 5500 all gay cruise called Atlantis 7 day caribbean cruise. This will be the largest gathering of gay men together on a sea vessel in history, a historical moment is about to take place, and read a tweet by Pam Ann (comedian performing on ship) that she is boarding the "Sauna of the Seas" instead of the real name for the boat the Allure of the Seas. She is pretty funny, but I will be posting photos of the cruise ship as soon as I board, but let me share some photos of our time in Ft. Lauderdale.
The beach
boybutter.com speedos I made up for some promo fun : )
me blogging beachside
FTL Centenial Sign 
Traffic on Saturday night in downtown FTL.


No comments:

Followers