Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Attention Gals & Gays: Who Feels Like Winning A Prize!?

Whose bootie is this??

Click here for original post by HitDanBack Blog:
Attention Gals & Gays: Who Feels Like Winning A Prize!?


This is something new!
So, just the other day, I was thinking…
I know… but, I was…
I was thinking about the fact that probably my most favorite “GUESS WHO” posts (and probably, your favorites as well) are the ones where we get to see hot, famous dudes naked…
I mean, maybe that’s just me… But, I don’t think it is…
In that vein, I think it would be nice to reward all of you for your hard work, as well as encouraging you to participate in HitDanBack’s Home for the Celebrity Obsessed…
So, I did some research and hooked up with my (uber hot) pal, EYAL FELDMAN(who created BOY BUTTER), took a gander in his delicious ONLINE STORE, and we decided to give you all a little sumthin’-sumthin’ for guessing the celebrity butt above…
That’s right!
Tell me whose gorgeous, heaven-sent, bootie that is, and win a prize from BOY BUTTER
Simple as that!
I’ll also tell you that I have a feeling that you’ll love your prize so much, that you’ll want to keep on SHOPPING!
MENTION PURCHASE CODE “HITDANBACK” AND GET 10% OFF ANY PURCHASE!
Know the answer!?
Email: HitDanBack@gmail.com !
The End.
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW HITDANBACK ON FACEBOOK!
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW HITDANBACK ON TWITTER!
CLICK HERE TO SHOP.HITDANBACK!

No comments:

Followers