Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just back from Vacation Station

 
This was our cruise ship from the port in Labadee Haiti.

Dear Everyone:

      You all must forgive my lack of communication this week, I am back from one of the best vacations I have ever taken. Brendan and I were away on a floating paradise, the Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas, which is the world's second biggest cruise ship with a capacity of 4370 passengers and 1300 crew. The Atlantis Cruises organized The Liberty Cruise which is the largest gay cruise in the world, this year with almost 3000 of the gayest people you have ever seen. This was a great experience and we met and made a bunch of new friends, everyone was in a good mood, and the energy of ship was incredibly positive and relaxing.
           Our Luxury Liner stopped in Labadee, Haiti, Grand Caymen, Cozumel and back to the point of origin in Miami Florida. For 7 days we ate, danced, snorkeled, swam, partied, laughed, ate some more, and did I mention eat?  There was so much entertainment every night, including a special surprise guest comedy show with Rosanne Barr, and she was hilarious. It was high class heaven on the high seas. To anyone like me who has never done a cruise before, I highly suggest you go as soon as you can. I am including pictures and videos from our cruise highlights below

Out Cruise Liner, The Liberty of the Seas.
                                       
Eyal at Grand Cayman
                                                    
The 90's Party on Thursday, so fun and this image actually looks like a surrealist painting

Our Cabin Door 7610 with Please Take One Boy Butter Samples attached.
Work, Work, Work.

Brendan and I at the Main Dining Hall

Butter on the Balcony at Sunset


To those concerned with our stop in Haiti, we did do good, in addition to aiding in their battered Haitian economy Royal Caribbean delivered 65 pallets of food and aid to the people of Haiti and all of the boat's passengers raised over $205,000 in cash for the Haitian Crisis.

In all I had the best time ever and am doing it again next year!

Thanks Atlantis!

Love,

Boy Butter

P.S. My sister Miri calls my life "Vacation Station," because of my extensive traveling I guess.
NEXT STOP BUENOS AIRES FEB 2010!







1 comment:

Dhow Cruise Dubai said...

i hope you enjoyed your vacations. very nice pictures. in my vacations i usually visit Dhow Cruise Dubai

Followers