Saturday, October 23, 2010

Boy Butter hits San Francisco's famous Castro with some Guerilla Marketing

I arrived in San Francisco this weekend for a little R&R and of course a little Boy Butter guerilla marketing. My product is popular in this neck of the woods and you can find the product sold all over SF especially in the famous Castro Street area, arguably one of the gayest places on Earth. When in the Castro neighborhood you can stroll along the area and find Boy Butter lubricants in such shops as Rock Hard, Phantom, Chaps, and even Walgreens, all of them within a 2 block radius. As soon as I arrived I visited stores, shook some hands and postered up the hood. With some of my best Boy Butter posters I snapped some photos of the handiwork of my famed guerilla marketing in key spots of the Castro, check them out here.
Photos: 

Here is a poster across the street from the famous Castro Theatre

Poster overlooking Castro and 18th street, the heart of the Castro.
The classic Boy Butter "Tight Agenda" poster on Castro and Market.
My friend Xavier snapped of me in front of this Castro Street nail salon called Hand Job. 
The things they can get away with here : )

No comments:

Followers