Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Boy Butter Kicks Ass at IML 2009

Wow kids. I just flew back to NYC from Chicago where I just completed an exciting adventure at IML 2009. This was my tenth IML and the 6th Anniversary of Boy Butter Lubricants. I had a beautiful corner booth and decked it out and sold, sold, sold. I decorated it kind of like being inside of the I Dream of Jeanie lamp during an acid flashback from the 60's. We kicked butt and made some dough, happy to be back and happy to be off my feet for a bit. 
To all the people who came and told me they loved Boy Butter! Thanks for the support and I love you all. And, to all those who came and brought me something else, whatevah.

Happy 6th Birthday Boy Butter! You Rock! 

And, Congratulations Mr. Leather Dallas for winning the gold!!

P.S. The guy dressed as a poodle being led around on a leash in the elevator of the Chicago Hilton Hotel, was the most memorable part of my weekend!


No comments:

Followers