Thursday, August 28, 2008

Boy Butter swims across to Canada for Gay Elderly



You can see the red flags with diagonal white stripes are the points of start and return between USA and Canada.

Boy Butter Lubricants owner Eyal Feldman, 30 will be swimming across the St. Lawrence River at Cape Vincent, NY to Wolf Island in Canada and back, a round-trip distance of 4 miles. Feldman is doing this to raise money for an organization that is close to his heart, S.A.G.E. (Seniors Active in a Gay Environment) is the world's oldest and largest non-profit agency dedicated to serving and advocating for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender seniors.
“I have been volunteering for the elderly for a couple of years now, it is incredibly important socially and personally rewarding as well,” Feldman says, “It is amazing to help others in such a direct and intimate way, such social contacts and services are simply vital for the elderly. By combining my two loves, swimming and volunteer work I am able to create an exciting worthwhile adventure.

If you would like to contribute to my swim, I am asking to be sponsored my swim with a donation of at least $25. 100% of the donation will go to S.A.G.E. Please help me to raise funds and help me to cross international waters with a passport strapped to my swim suit.

Please make checks out to S.A.G.E. and mail them to my office at:

BBL LLC
Attn: Eyal Feldman
234 5th Ave # 411
NY, NY 10001.

THANKS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, dude, you are a bit crazy, always fun, have a heart of gold, enjoy dashing good looks, & routinely bring a smile to my face! Good on ya for the swim, Eyal! Tim

Followers